This module covers basic contract law, insolvency law, estate planning, internal and computer auditing. It also covers unspoken business law, the written laws of business, managing your personal finances, accounting systems and stock control.
This course forms part of both the ICB Financial Accounting and ICB Public Sector Accounting programmes. It completes the skills necessary for an Accounting Technician and includes a study of economics, personal finance, business law, accounting control and liquidation and executors accounts.
Institute of Certified Bookkeepers as a Quality Assurance Partner of the QCTO
• The unspoken laws of business
• The written laws of business
• Managing your personal finances
• Accounting systems – Internal control concepts
• Managing accounting systems
• Accounting systems – Stock control
• Accounting systems – Analytical review
• Liquidation and executors’ accounts
This course is assessed by the ICB by means of a Portfolio of Evidence where you are required to complete Activities (assignments) and Evaluations (tests) and then complete a final written summative assessment (exam). Please be sure to verify that you have been registered for your assessment
This course is a short course as part of a national qualification. Once you have completed this course and the remainder of the level you will receive a national diploma.